Pages

4/4/16

april goals


Happy Monday! Any one else's weekend just fly right on by?  It's been a busy, busy past few weeks for my little tribe, as we have tons of new & exciting, yet scary & big changes coming! I cannot believe that it's already April. Where the hell is 2016 going?! I'm super stoked for this year and I cannot wait to see what it will bring us personally, spiritually, mentally, professionally. As someone who has been an on and off blogger since 2011, you would think I have my shit together, but in reality, I don't, and I don't know a single being who really does have all their ducks in a row. And you know something? It's perfectly cool not to. Life is a journey meant to be traveled on slowly and intentionally. Finding what works and what doesn't. I told myself that if I picked back up on writing and rebranding my blog, that I would give it 100% of my dedication and creativity. I want to truly brand myself, my blog and my writing as my business empire. And so, I wanted to share a few of my goals for this month. Both personally and professionally....


April Goals:


Personal Goals:


+ Create a daily routine/schedule that works for everyone.

+ Read at least 4 books this month.

+ Workout 30 minutes a day. No excuses. Even if it's only yoga.

+ Drink less coffee, try more herbal tea.

+ Finish spring cleaning and decluttering the house.

+ Minimize the cubs' wardrobe for spring/summer.

+ Spend more time outdoors and unplugged.




Her Sailing Soul Goals:


+ Schedule better and in advance.

+ Put finishing touches on my Capsule Wardrobe post.

+ Create content that is intentional and inspiring.

+ Continue growing my social media.

+ Up the ante on my blog traffic.

+ Collaborate with at least 3 other brands/bloggers.

+ Film for YouTube at least 1-2 times per week.





I am setting such high expectations and standards for myself this month because although I have been working my tail off, I know I can do so much more than I've been leading myself to believe. April is my goal getting month and I don't want to waste a second of it!

I sure hope you beautiful beings have realized your full potential by now and if you haven't, thats okay too. Keep striving. Keep on journey of learning and molding and remember that you don't want to know everything. Always be teachable. Always be willing. And ALWAYS keep your true intentions conscious. You deserve happiness and you deserve to be obsessed with life. YOUR life. Because, you are creating it as you see fit, right? Make sure you're creating goals and you're keeping them close to you at all times. Dreams don't work unless you do. So, LET'S DO WORK.




And like I always say, REMEMBER that you are strong, you are beautiful, you are courageous, you are bold and brave and a true force to be reckoned with!


And don't you e v e r forget that. Ever.



xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment