Pages

7/6/15

Monday Coffee Talk


Happy July you beautiful beings! I hope that everyone had such a magical holiday weekend! Monday is here again and we all know what that means! Let's remember to set our intentions for this week! I know it's taking me a little bit to get reorganized and back on track but that's all the beauty of it. When life gets so chaotic the one thing that helps me stay sane {besides Jesus and coffee} is knowing that I can pick right back up and get my life together again!


LAST WEEK GOALS //

Goal One // Be more present. I want to live my life with intention and in doing so I am focusing more on being present in each moment. I want to really feel my feelings and be aware of the things and the people around me. Really enjoying where I am and giving thanks for each breath.

Goal Two // Create meaningful content. I have spent a great amount of time and energy these past couple of weeks on finding out what my mission statement is for my blog and what direction I want my blog to go in and I'm feeling pretty confident about it all coming together.

Goal Three // Manage my time better. This is pretty much self explanatory. I want to go into this week prepared and end this week feeling accomplished

THIS WEEK GOALS //

GOAL ONE: Create meaningful content. Life has been insane lately and I haven't gotten to sit down and actual write any content so this is high on my priority list this week.

GOAL TWO: Write 750 words a day.

GOAL THREE: At least 60 minutes of vinyasa or free flow everyday. The hustle and bustle of life has me com-bobbled and I haven't been focusing on my practice like I should be.


I cannot wait to see what you all have for your weekly goals!
Let's make this week count, my loves!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment