Pages

7/13/15

Monday Coffee Talk //

Oh my goodness, is it Monday already?! Although, I am a fan of my Monday's now I definitely still feel like my weekends just fly on by! So, here we are again with another fresh start to our week and that means GOAL SETTING! I am huge on setting goals and not just on Monday's. I'm always writing down ways I can better myself and what I do in general so without further a--do:

G O A L one // Is to really grow my YouTube channel. I have already filmed and posted two videos, which is SOOOOO new for me and definitely outside of my comfort zone but it feels so good to finally accomplish something I've spent almost two years on contemplating to do! Which leads me to my second goal...

G O A L two // Keep on stepping outside of my comfort zone every day. The saying really is true that "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" and that is something I have personally experienced here recently and the excitement and adrenaline it gives me to do something so scary and so uncomfortable is so unreal and feels completely amazing to do. I will find at least one thing a day that scares the crap out of me but I know can benefit me and my life and I will do it! They say that if you're afraid to do something and you have to think twice about it then DO IT so just do it. { Positive and beneficial for your life life of course! :) }

G O A L three // Upgrade and revamp my blog. I love how simple and classy my theme is now but there are new features and new services I am offering and I really want my blog space to reflect all sides of me; so this week I will be working extra hard on acheiving meshing my blog and my features with my growing soul and growing business.

There you have it! What are some of your goals you have for this week? They can be blog related, business related, personal goals? I want to hear them! :)

Be sure to link up your blog and share through social media!

Have an amazing week my loves! Set those intentions high!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment