Pages

7/7/15

Six Ways To Love Yourself A Little More


Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are remembering to set your intentions high and letting the positive energy flow! I've talked about one of my goals for this week being that I wanted to create more meaningful content so I'm here today to share a few tips on how we can all learn to throw in some extra loving throughout the day...

READY!?

ONE // Wake before the sun and make yourself a healthy breakfast. I know that sleeping in can be wonderful but there is something even better about starting the day before the sun and before everyone else. The alone time is essential for clearing out unwanted energy and replacing it with good vibes and high frequencies. Also, starting your morning with a delicious and nutritious breakfast will help aid in keeping up physical energy and help you stay on track for the rest of your day.

TWO // Stay hydrated. I know that this one seems way too simple and it's pretty much self explanatory BUT our bodies are made of 75% water and therefore staying fueled not only helps our internal organs function better but also keeps us consistently flushing out toxins.

THREE // Read a book. Seriously, even on your lunch break. I know for me that being able to dive into one of my favorite books any chance I get helps eliminate the days tension and stress. Reading can take you to another place within your consciousness and you would be amazed at how reading can lighten your mood.

FOUR // Take a bubble bath. Just do it. Add all the bubbles, all the epsom salt and your favorite essential oil(s). {I recommend lavender or peppermint}{Check out Sami Fait's blog for more info on essential oils!} Sit back and let your mind drift away. Meditating in a bubble bath is pretty much my jam and I recommend it to everyone.

FIVE // Buy yourself flowers. Yep, you heard me. Don't wait for someone else to spoil you with flowers, go out and buy yourself your favorite bouquet and be grateful for yourself and your beautiful soul because you are a one of a kind creation and you deserve all the pretty things!

SIX // Coffee date with meaningful conversation. Call up a girlfriend, guy friend, mom, aunt, neighbor, whoever it is, invite them out for coffee and have a genuine, postitive, grown up conversation. Leave out the drama and just soak in the glory of your company. You deserve nothing but good people in your life so attract those good people!


I sure hope these tips are helpful and if you try out any then please let me know! They have worked wonders for me and I hope wholeheartedly that they benefit you as well. Now, go out and show yourself some loving you beautiful creature you.


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment