Pages

12/9/14

Fall In Love With Barre ♥


Recently I have been searching for new and different fitness regimens to give my body a little wake-up call. For the past few months I have been strictly focused on cardio and lifting and although my body has seen amazing results and drastic changes, I needed results in others areas... such as flexibility and strength. Well, leave it to the stunning Liza (The Skinny Breezy) to never fail when it comes to her sharing her favorite workouts! 

I actually came across barre3 as I was browsing (stalking ) Liza's Instagram and I immediately hopped onto the website to see what it was all about. I cannot lie when I say that it didn't take long for me to be completely hooked! I purchased my membership and immediately started a workout! I have been doing barre3 for about three days now and I am already notices the changes in my body. I feel leaner, stronger and a lot more flexible than I did a week ago.

So, I know that some of you are probably thinking 'what the heck is barre3?'
Well, with barre you learn to balance, strengthen, and lengthen the body with moves inspired by ballet, yoga, and pilates! It's super fun but definitely a challenge! Since it is so different than my usual workouts I have noticed the tiny muscles that sometimes cardio and lifting can't quite target: have been SORE beyond belief... but I know with time I will improve and those sore muscles will subside. Remember: PROGRESS not perfection.
With that being said, I highly recommend barre3 to everyone who wants to try something outside of their comfort zone!

Now to the REALLY good part. Barre3 is offering a 15 day trial on their website!
If you are interested in trying out barre3 before you make a decision to join,
then I will leave the link below!



I hope you babes have a fabulous Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment