Pages

11/25/14

Winter abs + my FAV Holiday smoothie Recipe!


In the ToneItUp community we all know that Tuesday's are for toning + that is exactly what this ab workout does! You'll be ready for Summer early! Thank me later! :)

If you follow me on Instagram then you probably know that I have a major obsession with shakes + smoothies. I pretty much live off of them! I wanted to share my ultimate FAV smoothie recipe! Perfect for this weather + the Holidays! If you try it then post a pic + tag me! I would love to see your pics!

Creamy Candy Cane Smoothie!

1 cup of your favorite chocolate or vanilla protein shake
1 cup of almond milk
2 frozen bananas
2 crushed candy canes
*Adding ice is optional ((I do not because I add frozen bananas))
BLEND. ENJOY!


Light + love,

Courtney Edwards
Team FIT COUTURE
NASM_CPT
thetinyvegan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment