Pages

11/20/14

HIIT HOTTIE WORKOUT

I hope that all of you have had a fantastic week so far!
I've been doing a lot of researching and planning for new blog ideas and I have decided that I am going to start posting a workout a day & maybe some tips and tricks that will help keep us all motivated throughout the week and now since it is OFFICIALLY Holiday season I know we can all use some extra motivation! So, without further a-do. Here is your first workout of the day! The daily workout will NOT be a HITT workout everyday. I will spread out the workouts by category! I will also be doing these daily workouts! I wouldnt make a very good personal trainer if I wasn't doing what I preach.
Enjoy!


 

Curious about a pre-workout that gives you all the natural energy without crazy jitters or body shut downs? For me, I love hot green tea with lemon or a nice cup of medium roast coffee. Just mix in some almond milk and stevia and there you go! Works like a charm!



If you have any questions what so ever please do not hesitate to email me!
I'm here to help you!
thetinyvegan@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment