Pages

5/29/15

Friday Favorites + Blog Announcement


Hi loves! Happy Friday! So I'm coming at ya with a late post, I know but I wanted to get this up so I can stay on track with my posting. I really only have two favs for this week so I'm just going to hop right into them because I'm craving me some coffee [shocker, right?]



First fav is the beautiful Mindy Kaling + I'm pretty much obsessed with her + The Mindy Project. I've been searching for a good show to watch because I am SO picky about TV series. After the first episode I was hooked! She is seriously my spirit animal + the fact that she is HILARIOUS puts the cherry right on top of the cake! DO you guys watch The Mindy Project?!



My second fav for this Friday makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited because Jasmine over at Classy, Sassy & A Bit Smartassy + I are teaming up + hosting a weekly link up every Monday. We want to to help everyone start their weeks off with the right intentions so we want to hear THREE goals you have for the week + what steps you're going to take to accomplish those goals! It will be so much fun + I hope you all come join us! The link up buttons are on our sidebars! ;)


Well, that's it for today sweet souls. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Friday + have an amazing weekend! XOXO


Light, love + all the kindness in the universe,

- C

6 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I haven't seen her shows. But I know she's hilarious. I need to get into it. I'm also excited about our Coffee Talk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Mindy Kaling's show either (we don't have cable anymore!) but I did read her book and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is obsessed with The Mindy Project. I secretly like the show, too. Don't tell anyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm excited for your Coffee Talk with Jasmine! I'll definitely be joining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the show but I hear is so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen the show, but I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it. I'm excited for your new Link-up!! I can't wait to see everyone's goals.

    ReplyDelete