Pages

5/20/15

Welcome to HERsailingSOUL. A FREESPIRIT blog.

Hello dear souls, and thank you so much for stopping by. I wanted to take a moment and use this first post as a re-introduction for both myself and my blog. For those of you who have read my previous blog(s), WELCOME back and for every new; my name is Courtney. I am a wife and mama.
I have had several different blog names in the past and each blog has been different. I have spent majority of my life trying to find my niche, my little place on this earth that allowed me to express my passions while also serving others. I have grown a lot in the past couple of years and I have been trying out different things to see what works best for me.

Although, I am not one for labels, because I think labeling ourselves and our status's can make life more complicated so this here blog is just a public journal for me to share all things i am passionate about and I hope to reach out to others whose souls are just as wild and free and in some way dont feel the need to be tamed!

The name behind my blog HERsailingSOUL is a justification of just how much my entire being craves for fresh and new. Somewhere deep inside of all of us is a wandering soul and I feel that we should all be striving on a daily basis to try new and scary, adventurous things! Some call me indecisive, and that may well be but the term I prefer is SAILING. I am just sailing out, past the horizon, letting the divine and the universe lead the way.

I will write about what I feel and see and adore with no hesitations or fears because life is about expression, and realness. For us to truly live happy and free, we must first find self love, self peace, self acceptance and self respect. We must all learn that the truest fact is our thoughts become our lives and we are creating it every minute of every day.

So, here is to life and love and learning to sail our souls free.


Light and love,

Courtney <3

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! I myself took a 6 month break last year and I realized that I seriously missed it once I got back into it!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think little hiatus's are okay when you need to regroup! Love your blog by the way!! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I am just finishing up my 200 hour yoga certification so this caught my eye:) I love that you say you will write what you see and feel because that's how I write too. Nice to meet you! ~Aimee from theburnedhand.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah YAY! Hello fellow yogi! Congrats love! I absolutely love teaching yoga and I know you will too! It's so much deeper than accomplishing a poses! It is so nice to meet you as well and I love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you and your new adventure. You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You da best babe! Thank you for all your help and inspiration!

      Delete
  5. Not all who wander are lost <3. First time here & it's nice to meet you! Glad you are blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! So happy to meet you! I hope your weekend is wonderful! <3

      Delete
  6. I look forward to reading your blog!

    www.littletimebigimpact.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Like wise my love. <3

      Delete