Pages

6/1/15

Happy June First + Coffee Talk Link Up


Happy Monday + the first of June loves! It's a fresh new month that started with a beautiful full moon + that can only mean two things! 1.) A fresh new start + 2.) Fresh new energy. I hope that you are all super excited for our Coffee Talk Link Up today where Jasmine over at Classy, Sassy and a Bit Smartassy want to hear what your 3 main goals for this week will be + you can even share with us how you're going to accomplish those goals! Today is perfect because we all get to start with a new month so let's not hold ourselves back! This is the month where we learn to step outside of our comfort zone + go for those big goals! Let's set our intentions together!


Here are my THREE goals for the first week of JUNE!


Goal #1 : Film my very first YOUTUBE video. This is on my high priority list because it is something I have been dying to do for so long but the fear of what others think always stop me in my track. Well, not anymore. I am stepping outside of my zone big time with this one + I'm just deciding to go for it because what if it turns out to be something truly incredible?!


Goal #2 : My second goal for this week is actually a monthly goal but I figured I would share it anyway and that is to read more. I am crazy obsessed with reading, mostly personal development books but I have slacked a little this past month just because things have been super busy for us. My goal is one book a month and 2-3 chapters a night before bed time!


Goal #3 : My third goal for this week is to take a little time out of each day just for me. I am always running around taking care of something or someone and sometimes I forget that I need a little tender, love + care just as much as the next person so even if it's just an hour to catch up on a tv show, take a cat nap or sweat it out with yoga, I am making it a point to do that for myself because what good am I to the ones I love if I'm not in my right mindset?


-----------------------------

I cannot wait to see who all joins us for our link up + what goals you share for this week!

------------------------------

Light, love + all the kindness in the universe,

- C

9 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait to watch your youtube video. Its going to be great. #getitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to create a YouTube video too...I am too nervous right now, but it is on my bucket list! Good luck with yours and I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! I'd love to see it! :)

      Delete
  3. Great goals! I can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I think these are fantastic goals! I'm also very uncomfortable in front of a video camera. I hate the sound of my voice and I have a nervous giggle. So it's super annoying. Haha! You're going to do so great! I can't wait to see the video and also possibly hear about a book you have chosen to read. Xx! 💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I have been filming off and on all week but the fear has held me back from watching the feed back. :( I need to just go for it and stop worrying so much! I do miss you tons though and I'm so happy that you read my blog! Love youuuuu so much! xo :)

      Delete
  5. Love you too! I'm looking for positive things to read and knew I'd find it here. Your soul is definitely beautiful! Xx! ;-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals this month, especially filming your first YouTube video

    ReplyDelete