Pages

6/16/15

Dear Self



 Dear Self,

- Good morning. You are strong. You are loved. You are worthy.

- Remember today is a new day, make it count.

- Don't forget to stop and breathe when you feel overwhelmed.

Dear Self,

- You are a great mother. Stop freaking out over everything.

- You have a husband who adores you and is always here for you.

- Stop stressing over yesterday's happenings. Let the past be the past.

Dear Self,

- Read a book today during nap time.

- Call a loved one and see how they're doing.

- That folded laundry, get to it later.

Dear Self,

- Count your blessings.

- Eat a good breakfast.

- Paint something pretty.

Dear Self,

- Remember to love who you are.

- Speak nothing but kindness and truth.

- Compliment someone today.

Dear Self,

- Give all glory to the Divine.

- Always vibrate higher.

- Be aware of your emotions and not to mix them up with others.

Dear Self,

- Above all, live today to the absolute fullest.

- Pace yourself.

- Always be grateful.

- Also, remember that you are only human and it's perfectly okay not to have it all figured out.


Love,

Yourself.

29 comments:

  1. I think there is huge power is positive reinforcement! I've had times in my life where I felt down on myself and unsure about decisions I was making. I would write inspirations messages on post its and put them around my apartment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im loving that idea! I will have to start leaving myself little post-its around the house!

      Delete
  2. I am definitely going to try doing one of these post.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I should do this from time-to-time; especially if I'm feeling a little stressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It heightens your energy flow for sure!

      Delete
  4. Important reminders! I especially love this one: Read a book today during nap time.

    Trish at Birdhouse Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always fit reading in whenever I can! There's something therapeutic about a good read!

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! I needed to be reminded to love myself today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post Courtney :) What a wonderful way to start your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is amazing doll. I love it so much!!!! Hope you're already having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks babe! It's been a pretty great day! I hope yours as been amazing! XOXO

      Delete
  8. This is beautiful and I am so in love. Loving yourself is so insanely important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Yes, self love is so important but sometimes easily forgotten.

      Delete
  9. What a great post. So uplifting and powerful. It's also a great reminder. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed reading! :)

      Delete
  10. I love this. We all speak negatively to ourselves. It is a great idea to turn that around and start speaking positively instead! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely easier said than done sometimes but it's never too late to remember! :)

      Delete
  11. This is a beautiful post! We can speak so negatively to ourselves so having this as a reminder to practice positive speech is needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We all need a little reminder once in a while! :)

      Delete
  12. I try to tell myself all these things every morning except the one about being a mother since I don't have any kids lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this post. Positivity and love are so powerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thank you tons! It warms my heart that you enjoyed it! <3

      Delete
  14. This is exactly what I needed to read today. I absolutely love this!!! I might "borrow" this idea (and give you full credit of course). Found your blog through a friend on twitter...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are far too kind! Thank you so much sweet soul!

      Also, go right ahead, I don't mind at all! :)

      Delete
  15. I love this. Sometimes the most important letter we need to write is to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely Lovely. I need to write myself a few of these...what an amazing way to encourage yourself.

    ReplyDelete