Pages

6/29/15

Monday Morning Coffee Talk


Happy Monday dearest souls!
It feels good to be back after my little hiatus. I've had some personal challenges I've had to deal with this past week and I am just looking forward to moving on and collecting good vibes for this week to come. Things have been so crazy in my life that I haven't really gotten a chance to sit down to think about any goals that I have. Isn't funny how sometimes life hits you with a million and one things all at once that it's hard to slow down? I don't like that feeling. It isn't good for my energy. I am however, very grateful for days like today. Days where I can finally sit back and take a nice big breath and slowly exhale all the things I thought I couldn't handle but did and now I can sit back, relax, reflect, recharge and be grateful for this moment.

So, my three goals for this week are:

Goal One // Be more present. I want to live my life with intention and in doing so I am focusing more on being present in each moment. I want to really feel my feelings and be aware of the things and the people around me. Really enjoying where I am and giving thanks for each breath.

Goal Two // Create meaningful content. I have spent a great amount of time and energy these past couple of weeks on finding out what my mission statement is for my blog and what direction I want my blog to go in and I'm feeling pretty confident about it all coming together.

Goal Three // Manage my time better. This is pretty much self explanatory. I want to go into this week prepared and end this week feeling accomplished.


What are your goals for this week?

xx

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful goals Courtney! I know you'll achieve all of them. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals - all of which are attainable with some time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great goals for this week and I think that they are great for getting you back on track. My goals are two finish a three part series I am writing called 3Gs and to start on an ebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great goals! As a newbie blogger, I have spent a ton of time learning, while trying to grow my brand and blog. Working on that time management goal :-)

    ReplyDelete