Pages

3/21/16

best vegan skin care for sensitive skin.


Happy Monday sweet souls! I hope you all had a wonderful and fulfilling weekend and I also hope that you all took FULL ADVANTAGE of the first day of spring yesterday! It was such a fun and productive day for my little tribe! We had a wonderful family breakfast and sipped coffee (the hubs and I of course) and we spent all day at the baseball field! I'm thinking we are going to have to make it an every Sunday family event! I would love to hear what everyone did over their weekend!?



Aside from that, in today's blog post I really wanted to share a few of my FAVORITE all natural skin care products I have been using as of late and let me just say... I AM IN LOVE. It is so hard to find affordable but reliable and all natural products that you know aren't hiding any harsh chemicals or nasty, scary things that are just horrible for your skin. So, I wanted to share some of my favs. They are especially amazing for anyone who has sensitive skin. (like myself) Now, these products are all one brand and probably the only brand I ever plan to use for quite a while. PERFECTLY POSH.
And want to know something super crazy? I never even heard of this company until my hottie hottie friend, Jasmine, over at Classy, Sassy, & a bit Smartassy had mentioned to me that she was a consultant and the products were VEGAN. That had me sold, and so it took me a while to do my research and check out what this company was all about and thank the beauty gods that I did because not long after that, I signed up as a consultant (honestly, just for the discount) and I seriously got my moneys worth. So, without more rambling I'm going to share the products I am LOVING right now.


1.) The Complextion Perfection face cleanser. When I say this product smells BOMB, I mean it smells so heavenly. It's a mix of peppermint and walnut and even though you can feel the walnut exfoliating your face, it isn't too strong, and the peppermint helps smooth redness and any irritation. It has evened out my skin tone and it leaves you face not only feeling fresh and smelling amazing, but it brightens with every use. I absolutely love this!


2.) Moisturize 911 face creme. Now, let me just start by saying I am not a big fan of face lotions only because I have very complicated skin. I break out at the drop of a hat so I always skip this step, until THIS PRODUCT. It isn't too heavy, which sold me. And the scent isn't over powering either. Actually, the smell is so light and fresh. AND, it really does tighten and brighten the skin. I have noticed a huge difference around my smile lines and forehead!


3.) The Ritual face mask. ALL HAIL. No joke. This deep cleansing mask makes me feel like I'm sitting at a spa in Greece or something. Dramatic? Maybe. But never-the-less I love this stuff. It is pink, which is obviously a plus but the best part is, you can actually feel it pulling the toxins and icky from your pores. I love wetting my face with hot water first and then applying it. This stuff is that good, I like to use it at the beginning of my week and the end.


4.) The Caffeinator skin stick. Used to tighten and brighten around your eye and t-zone area. YES PLEASE. I have to admit, at first I was a little skeptical because most tightening sticks I have used, left a really sticky residue behind on my face and I was definitely not with that. Especially wearing make-up. Ew. But, to my surprise, this stuff is actually incredible. Can we say no more dark circles or wrinkles around my eyes! I LOVE this stuff. Let's face it, I'm a lot closer to 30 than I am 20 and this stuff is a miracle in a cute little stick. The lemon smell it has is also a plus because you leave your bathroom feeling like you literally just got pampered for the entire day!


Alright, well there is my little review snip, I suppose on these Perfectly Posh products. Basically, they are AMAZING and I would recommend them, obviously to everyone because I love them that much, but especially to anyone who may have combination/sensitive skin like myself. These products literally saved my skin and not only can I feel a dramatic difference but I see it too. Hence, why I never feel the need to wear makeup in my instagram pics because HEY! I woke up like this. HAHA. Totally kidding, well not really, but you catch my drift. (I may or may not be hopped up off coffee at 1am as I'm writing this post.) Anyway....

Thank you SO much, for stopping by my little internet space and reading my thoughts.
I hope you have a phenomenal week and again, remember that you are brave, you are beautiful, you are STRONG and you are a force to be reckoned with. Don't ever forget it.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment