Pages

3/15/16

i'm back!!! {HSS happenings}

HELLO BEAUTIFUL EARTHLINGS!


It has been entirely way too long and I have to admit it feels a little weird writing a post after so long but never the less, I am happy to be back. I ton had happened in my life, but that's everyone's life, right? My intentions for this blog are to finally keep up and help it flourish into my little online journal of my daily thoughts, motherhood, simple living, and as we continue to minimize our belongings and live as simple as possible. The older I get, the more I realize what's most important to me and that is getting rid of things that no longer serve me and my little tribe and unplugging and spending as much time as possible with my little cubs as they grow each day, and spending as much time in nature and living as natural and we possibly can. With that said, I AM SO VERY ECSTATIC to be back to my little space and I look forwarding to sharing my all new experience with each and every one of you beautiful wild flowers!

Alas, I will leave you with a few of my favorite photos taken over the course of time that I've been MIA. I hope you enjoy & I'll talk to you all in my upcoming posts this week.

You are beautiful, you are brave and you are a force to be reckoned with.

Don't ever forget it.

SMILE BIG.

xo.












No comments:

Post a Comment