Pages

3/24/16

confession thursday


Happy Thursday beautiful beings! So, I have decided to hop in on Confessional Thursday
 because it's just fun to do! So here we go...


I confess...


//  I seriously have SO much cleaning and organizing to do before this weekend because Saturday is big cubs 7th birthday and of course Sunday is Easter. I have been "SPRING" cleaning for almost two weeks and it's embarrassing to admit that even though we have been minimizing, we still have way too much crap to get rid of.


//  I haven't worked out since last Sunday and I may or may not have eaten a few cinnamon rolls, reeses and all the blueberry bagels but hey, it's all good. I have a 90 minute hot yoga class tonight!


//  Along with slacking on my health+fitness the past week, I haven't drank nearly as much water as I know I should, coffee counts though right? Totally kidding (As i sip coffee from my big ol' vintage mug)


//  Also, back to the Easter topic, I have yet to find the boys Easter Sunday attire and I cannot for the life of me decide if I want them to match or not.


//  Oh, and we did laundry last Saturday, the baskets are still sitting on the floor in our room. I may or may not get to them today?


//  I've also been binge watching The Ghost Whisperer on netflix for the past week and a half, even though I have already seen every episode of every season but gosh, I just love me some Jennifer Love Hewitt and she's nothing short of amazing in that show! Am I wrong?!


Wow. I actually feel a little better being able to write those out, even though they are completely first world problems... haha.


So, fess up earthlings.... Also, I hope this week has treated you all stupendously and I hope that you maxed out your FULL potential and crushed this weeks goals you've had set!

AND like always, remember that you are beautiful, you are brave, you are strong and you are a force to be reckoned with.

Don't ever forget it.

xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment